The ATRA Award for Outstanding Contribution to Advanced Transit
We are now accepting nominations for the second ATRA Award for Outstanding Contribution to Advanced Transit. The award acknowledges individual contributions towards awareness, development, planning, operation or acceptance of Advanced Transit.
The award is in recognition of the outstanding contribution made by an individual and the influence he or she has had on Advanced Transit. It includes a prize of $500 and will be presented at the ASCE Automated People Mover conference in May of 2018.
Nominations will be reviewed by a committee with representatives from the boards of ATRA and the ATRA Industry Group.
Nominations for the award must include:
- A statement summarising the candidate’s accomplishments; a description of the significance of their contribution and justification of the nomination
- A concise statement (one sentence) of the achievement(s) for which the award is being given. This statement will appear on the award certificate and on the website
- The contact details of the person making the nomination
- The contact details of the person nominated
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
- Nominations which did not result in an award can be resubmitted and updated in subsequent years.
- Previous recipients are not eligible for future nominations.
Nominations for the 2018 award will be accepted through December 2017 at: email@example.com